Tamworth, West Midlands (County), UK
18000 – 26000
Posted on 2022/11/10
Trainee Sales Executive.
Exceptional opportunity to work for a market leading organisation
£18000 – £26,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare and 25 days holidays plus status + Excellent training & structured career path +
Driving Licence Required
Fantastic opportunity for someone in customer service or B2C sales or retail sales looking to move into a B2B consultative sales role working Monday to Friday with all training being provided.
They are looking for a person that can demonstrate natural charisma and an innate ability to be successful in a target driven environment. A key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed. With a structured training programme, you will be given the autonomy and support to ensure success and great job satisfaction.
Role & responsibilities:
• Mixed inbound and outbound role in a busy sales office
• Taking multiple orders each day
• Contacting a large list of existing customers
• Making calls to introduce yourself and the company’s products and services
• Upselling and cross-selling
• Using extensive product knowledge to keep customers informed of their products / services
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues
• Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate:
Previous experience in a sales role is ideal but not essential. However, you will have a personality that lends itself to a target driven environment and be able to naturally engage with others and develop solid relationships. You will be target driven and determined to succeed.
The package: • 25 days holidays per year plus statutory holidays
• Free onsite parking
• Excellent basic salary and bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
Our client is a highly regarded, well established distribution company supplying a range of products used in several applications, including shopfitting, street furniture, signage, printing, point of sale, exhibition stands/displays, glazing, furniture, interior design, to name a few. Full training will be provided. There are many fundamental reasons for this company’s success, one being their positive and winning teamwork ethic and they are seeking an individual that embraces these values.
If you feel you have the right personality, skillset and attitude for this role, please forward your CV using the attached link.