Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
18000 – 20000
Posted on 2022/11/10
B-18-20k plus ote – 30-45k (first year)
Gap year students also considered or those who have completed their A-levels or Degree and looking for an exciting career opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very different IT recruitment. They offer a fun, innovative place to work and have an exceptional understanding of the technology, projects and people and share the same passion as the IT professionals they work with.
The company has an immediate vacancy for a Recruitment Resourcer/Delivery Consultant to join their growing sales team in Harrogate.
The role will add a new dimension to their successful recruitment team and can also be a step towards becoming a full time Recruitment Consultant.
Intro: We have an immediate vacancy for a Recruitment Resourcer/Delivery Consultant to join their growing sales team in Harrogate. The role will add a new dimension to their successful recruitment team and can also be a step towards becoming a full-time Recruitment Consultant. However, candidates who are looking for a role during their gap year to build up a pot of funds to travel or subsidize their Uni studies will also be considered.
• £18k starting salary with additional bonuses.
• A clear pathway to develop your role either in a delivery/sales support capacity or as a trainee recruitment consultant
• 20 days’ holiday increasing to 32 days per year based on performance •
• Exciting local and international team trips •
• Quarterly gift incentives •
• Regular all expenses paid lunch/dinner trips/team nights out •
• Comprehensive training, investment and career development. •
• Weekly Monday morning yoga classes (to start the week right!) •
• Fun, highly focused and successful working environment. •
• Ability to be creative, achieve financial goals and enjoy what you do.
The Role: Working with our fast-paced recruitment team, the Delivery Consultant will liaise with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible from candidates to make the perfect match for their customers’ vacancies.
Details of the role include: •
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of the industry (full training provided)
• Networking within the company’s candidate community to identify potential matches for vacancies
• Develop expertise throughout the full recruitment life cycle (full training provided)
• Attract fresh candidates through recommendations, headhunting and social media platforms. • Build and maintain strong, long-term candidate relationships
• Using social media and marketing techniques to promote the client’s vacancies
• Bringing new ideas, initiatives and recommendations to constantly improve the company’s offering to candidates and customers
• Ability to quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence.
• Professional outlooks with a strong desire to succeed in life. •
• Sense of humour •
• Excellent communication skills •
• Preference for working in a fast moving, creative and entrepreneurial environment • Attention to detail
• IT literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, etc •
• A highly competitive spirit with the self-motivation to achieve personal goals •
• Good organisational skills with the ability to cope with constantly changing priorities.
Nice to have:
• Strong GCSE results /A levels
• B2B experience
• Sales experience
• Understanding of the recruitment industry
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the right aptitude and natural skill set for this position, please forward your CV using the attached link.